This five-day course covers the third party audit requirements against the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 7 and includes all relevant aspects of auditing within the food sector. The course includes the protocol and the requirements of Issue 7, and BRC Global Standards audit methodology, particularly audit management and consistent report writing.
Before the course you will need a working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within the relevant manufacturing sector, and you must have completed a hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) course (minimum 2 days' duration).
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard which is available free of charge from the BRC Bookshop.
At the end of the course you will be assessed with an exam.
This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
The course is aimed at:
- new auditors seeking registration;
- technical and quality managers;
- prospective certification body auditors;
- consultants; and
- new appointments and newly-promoted staff.
At the end of the course you will:
- Understand the background and benefits of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety.
- Understand the relationship with other Standards: SALSA, ISO and the GFSI-benchmarked Standards.
- Know the fundamental clauses and statements of intent.
- Understand BRC Global Standards audit methodology, the enrolment program and the unannounced audit schemes.
- Know how to close an audit and deal with corrective actions.
- Know how reports are uploaded onto the BRC Global Standards Directory and how certificates are issued.
- Understand the benefits of a BRC Global Standards Directory listing.
- Understand how certification bodies are monitored for compliance by BRC Global Standards.
Weetwood Hall Conference Centre & Hotel Otley Road Leeds LS16 5PS West Yorkshire
12 - 16 March 2018, 09:00-18:00£1495.00
Intertek offices, Shanghai
26 - 30 March 2018, 09:00-18:00£1495.00
etc. venues - Maple House 150 Corporation Street Birmingham B4 6TB
16 - 20 April 2018, 09:00-18:00£1495.00
BRC Global Standards Floor 2 7 Harp Lane London EC3R 6DP
21 - 25 May 2018, 09:00-18:00£1495.00