This two-day training course gives technical, quality and operations staff from manufacturers and retailers a clear understanding of the protocol and requirements of BRC Global Standards for Consumer Products – either Personal Care and Household or General Merchandise - including audit planning, and the events during and after the audit.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard which is available free of charge from the BRC Bookshop.
At the end of the course you have the option to be assessed with an exam.
This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
The course is aimed at:
- staff from manufacturers and retailers – production, technical and quality; and
At the end of the course you will:
- understand the background and benefits of the Standard;
- understand the details of the scheme including audit scope and planning for the audit;
- have a detailed knowledge of the requirements including fundamental clauses and statements of intent;
- understand how an audit is closed, what corrective actions are and how certificates are issued;
- know about different audit options available, Foundation and Higher Level;
- understand the current compliance monitoring of certification bodies by BRC Global Standards; and
- know the support and resources supplied by BRC Global Standards including BRC Participate, the BRC Global Standards Directory and BRC Bookshop.
BRC Global Standards
18-19 October 2017, 09:00-18:00£850.00
18-19 September 2017, 09:00-18:00$925.00
BRC Global Standards Floor 2 7 Harp Lane London EC3R 6DP
24-25 January 2018, 09:00-18:00£850.00
etc. venues - Maple House 150 Corporation Street Birmingham B4 6TB
19-20 March 2018, 09:00-18:00£850.00