BRC Global Standards Academy offers a range of training courses designed to update your food safety teams with the latest thinking on food safety management skills.
Our interactive festival programme will include courses on topics such as:
- Internal auditor
- Allergen awareness
- Effective foreign body detection and removal
- Cleaning and hygiene for food manufacturing
- Effective pest control
Register your interest
If you would like to register your interest in attending the festival or if there is a course that you would like us to offer, please tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of attending:
- Knowledge: be aware of and understand the risks to your brand throughout the supply chain.
- Skills: the potential solutions for safeguarding your brand.
- Interaction: courses delivered via a highly interactive format enabling you to learn, question, discuss and practise techniques with your peers.
- Understanding: leave the festival with a clear understanding and ability to implement techniques and practices back in your business.
At the end of the festival you will return to your business with a certificate and open badge to demonstrate your competency.
Many courses on the programme are included in the requirements of the
BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
When booking, simply select which package you would like:
- 1, 2 or 3 one day training courses,
- 1 two day training course, or
- 1 two day and 1 one day training course.
Once we have received your booking we will contact you to confirm your specific course selection.
BRC Global Standards' Training Festival in New Delhi is supported by the UK's Department for International Trade and is a CPD accredited activity.