If you are at an early stage of developing effective systems and processes to manage risk associated with manufacturing packaging materials or you are not ready for the full BRC Global Standard yet, you may want to think about using the BRC Global Markets Programme.
It’s been designed to encourage the development of best practices in factories where product safety, hygiene and quality systems for packaging are still developing.
This programme incorporates all of the main features of the BRC Global Standard including:
- Audits by BRC Global Standards approved auditors with reports of audit outcomes
- Audits based on the full BRC Global Standard
- Listing on the BRC Directory as a BRC Global Markets Basic or Intermediate level site
- Access to your audit reports in the secure log in section of the BRC Global Standards Directory
- Interim reporting allowing you to understand the hygiene, safety and quality controls in place and areas identified for further development
The programme uses the requirements of the high hygiene category, but the programme can be used for sites that manufacture any type of material for any application.