This one-day course is designed for auditors and ATPs already qualified on the suite of BRC Global Standards, who want to gain a working knowledge of the scope, requirements and protocol of the BRC Global Standard for Agents and Brokers.
Introduced in 2014, the Standard provides essential certification for companies in the food and/or packaging supply chain that provide the services of purchase, importation or distribution of products.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard.
At the end of the course you will be assessed by an exam.
The course is aimed at:
- Certification managers and technical reviewers
At the end of the course you will:
- Know the scope of the Standard requirements, understand what companies may be certificated to the Standard, and products applicable for certification
- Understand the format and structure of the requirements of the Standard
- Have knowledge of international commercial trading terms used in the industry
- Be able to identify what is needed to comply with each requirement
- Know how to prepare for an audit to the BRC Global Standard for Agents and Brokers
- Be aware of the scope and duration of an audit
- Understand the procedure for closing out corrective actions on non-conformities
- Be familiar with how an audit will be reported and how companies will be certificated
etc. venues Maple House 150 Corporation Street Birmingham B4 6TB
28 April 2017, 09:00-18:00£425.00