This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of root cause analysis (RCA) to know the importance of RCA, and to be able to perform RCA competently. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRC Global Standards. This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
The course is aimed at:
- Quality and safety management staff at manufacturing, storage and distribution and retail sites
At the end of the course you will:
- Define root cause analysis (RCA)
- Understand the difference between symptoms and root cause analysis
- Understand the role and importance of RCA in compliance with the BRC Standards
- Explore some common methods for undertaking RCA
- Be able to perform a RCA and document it effectively
Training course Tickets
BRC Global Standards Food Safety America Conference Delegates - $425
BRC Global Standards Training Course Delegates Only - $500
Hyatt Regency, Grand Cypres
One Grand Cypress Blvd.
Orlando, Florida, USA, 32836