This site includes several options allowing the user to adjust the settings to suit their requirements and provide greater accessibility.
Adjusting the text size
The text size used throughout the site is easily increased or decreased using your browser. A couple of examples of how to do this are listed below
Changing your text size in Internet Explorer:
- Select 'Text Size' from the 'View' menu.
- Select from the list of predefined text sizes ranging from 'Largest' to 'Smallest'.
This website includes integrated keyboard shortcuts, known as Access Keys, to allow quick access to pages and provide quick and easy navigation for users without a mouse.
The keyboard shortcuts can be used from any page in the site and are listed below:
- = Home
- = Contact us
- = Accessibility options
- = Site Map
To use these access keys follow the instructions below:
- Internet Explorer: press 'Alt' and number/letter, then press enter.
- Firefox: Hold down 'Alt' + 'Shift' and number/letter at the same time.
- Safari: Hold down 'Ctrl' + 'Option' key and then press number/letter.
To return to this page to amend your settings click on the 'Accessibility' link at the foot of each page or use the Access Key '3'.